Wednesday, July 18, 2007

hullo

So we are doing well -

I've been trying to get Jaden on somewhat of a schedule for when he has to start going to daycare - ugh, hate the thought of that, but no choice. Try not to let it bother me too much - just get pissed off when I do, start thinking about broken promises and all that junk.

Still, things are going fairly well. Jaden thinks it is quite funny to flip over on the changing table - there are times when I am tempted to just put him butt naked in his crib because I am constantly wrestling with him to get a diaper and clothes on! I've come up with all kinds of whacky noises to get his attention!

I've started running again - I do about 15 minutes - starting off slow and plan on building up - goal is to run the Halloween Hustle 5k with my sis & dad in the fall. Feeling pretty good, definitely missed that. Haven't done a lot of running with the jogging stroller yet - though I plan on utilizing it more and Jaden seems to enjoy it.

Jaden & I are enjoying summer - walks at Walden Pond, the park, trips to the beach and to see friends & family - I'm sort of dreading the end of summer! It will be good for me to get back to work (need the $$ and adult interaction is nice too!) but I will miss him horribly and hate that I will only see him for a few hours a day. He goes to bed between 5-6:30, I'll be picking him up at 3, so very little time together :( thank goodness for weekends and teacher holidays and breaks. I know we'll both adjust, and it will work out - just not ideal.

Jaden loves his food! He's eating rice and oatmeal cereals, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, apples, pears and bananas - got the Earth's Best variety packs. Trying to get him more used to the bottle as he will need to be getting a few during the day when he goes to daycare. He takes it, but is not too excited about it. Don't blame him, I like nursing him better anyway - hope to continue to do that until he is at least a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home