Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jaden

is doing all kinds of cool things :)
he can pass stuff from hand to hand
he grabs at things
loves to watch people talk & eat (tries to get the food!)
can push his little bum up in the air and draw his knees up under him
likes to watch babyfaith and baby einstein
is 'talking' up a storm
loves to grab mommy's hair (especially fun for him when it is wet :) )

we are still working on napping/sleeping - he doesn't like to take long naps - but has been going to bed between 6-7 at night, up around 5:30 - 6 in the morning


his hair is getting long enough to start to sweep off to the side - so cute!

Life is going fairly well, challenging at times and full of uncertainties, but I know I am blessed - I have a beautiful son and wonderful people in my life :)

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2007 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb!!!

Awww that's so sweet to read about all he's doing as he grows. Still a handsome boy too (referring to pic links)

Pray all is well with you also!!

 
At June 30, 2007 at 8:41 AM , Blogger DebP said...

Hi Donna,
Things are ok - not so good in the relationship department, but as I have learned, I can't make decisions for other people, even if I think I'd be helping them by doing so! :) Oh well, live and learn right? Every trial is an opportunity to be stretched and to grow - though I could do without for a little bit!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home