Tuesday, May 29, 2007

prayer request & update

Should have put this up earlier, I know, but if you could - I'll be at court tomorrow to present the agreement that aaron and i signed regarding Jaden - that I would have sole physical and legal custody, he would have biweekly visitation, etc. My lawyer thinks the court may not like me having sole legal custody, but I am praying that won't be an issue. I just want all this junk to be done with. Please just pray for the whole visitation thing in general, even if you see this after tomorrow, as I'd like it to continue to go smoothly. Thank you!

Jaden is doing well - he is adorable - he discovered his 'squealing voice' a week or so ago, and he loves to use it :) He also gave me my first baby kiss all on his own (he usually gives me baby kisses when I kiss him, but he has started to do them to me when I pick him up :) ) the other day, which is just so sweet! He is constantly flipping over from his back to his tummy, and has gotten quite good at grabbing things and pulling them to his mouth. He is awake and alert more now during the day, and is generally a very happy boy, though naps are sometimes rough (he's teething, poor baby!).

Things are also going very well with Brian - he's a great guy and the more time I spend with him, the more I realize...well, I don't want to bash aaron, so I'll just say that Brian is an amazing man and I am very thankful that God has brought him into my life.

4 Comments:

At May 31, 2007 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey deb...
we just got back in town...how did it go?
Matt

 
At May 31, 2007 at 9:43 PM , Blogger DebP said...

it went well - 2 min in front of judge after a 2.5 hr wait - on paper aaron gets visitation 12-4 biweekly & has to contribute equally to child care costs - we'll see if that happens...not super crazy about him having any visitation, but that is out of my control at this point anyway.

 
At June 1, 2007 at 6:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think he will actually visit that much anyway?
annie

 
At June 4, 2007 at 3:57 PM , Blogger DebP said...

hi annie!
probably not - he might do it a few times, maybe, but will probably not want to. He still seems content with 1 hr every week to every other week or so...though he did mention taking him for a couple hours when he is older to give me a 'break' - so he says - not that that would be a break, I'd be worried the whole time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home