Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Big happenings

So, thought I'd catch you all up a bit on what has been going on in my life. Jaden & I are doing well - he is getting soooo big - and he is so much fun :) Everyone comments on how adorable & alert he is :)

As I mentioned in my last post, God has brought someone amazing into my life. His name is Brian. He is a youth pastor, currently volunteering his time and gifts to work with the youth in his church. We have similar stories - his wife cheated on him and left him last year after he made incredible sacrifices and expended much effort to try to help her work through her mental illness. He is an incredible guy and I've really enjoyed getting to know him over the past few weeks.

We are both, naturally, being very careful & prayerful about everything. You know, I think one of the biggest blessings about going through all the crap that we both have been through is that we know what we want in a relationship and aren't afraid to just throw everything out on the table. No wonderings or worries, no games, it's all there for the other person to see. And I like what I see, and so does he - so its pretty cool to say the least :)

3 Comments:

At April 26, 2007 at 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That is very cool. I want to see what he looks like, read his blog! How do I do that? Does he have children?

 
At May 1, 2007 at 3:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Debs I am so happy for you!! Hope this is still going well!
Take care
God bless
Ash

 
At May 1, 2007 at 10:45 PM , Blogger DebP said...

Thanks ladies :)

No kids - & his myspace is set to friends only -

still going well :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home